Regardless of your position on police bunnies, we are nearing the halfway point of Geog 355 and I have a few updates for you:
- You are diligently compiling your progress on the readings and ArcGIS tutorial, on a blog created for the course. Please continue to update me as you add blog postings. Roughly follow the course schedule.
- Get going on the Delaware Data Inventory, and complete (with a blog posting indicating such) by Sunday, October 14.
- Review the postings from last spring on the Delaware Neighborhood project:
- Janelle is working on getting some background information on the Neighborhood Mapping project and she and I will be in touch about the project in the near future.
- Once you finish the Delaware Data Inventory and ArcGIS tutorial, you can get going on the Midterm Evaluation. This will be a butt-load of fun and will put your brain deep into the world of doing stuff with GIS. Due Friday, October 26.