Some things to do:
- Sign up for the Sustainability at OWU Facebook Page. There is lots of sustainability stuff going on on campus, and this page is one excellent way to keep on top of it. Also, watch for ideas and projects related to what you are doing for your project in class. So sign up as an easy class assignment!
- Keep working on your course project. Please prepare a project overview formatted like the one here, for a project in the Spring 2011 course. Do this by Wednesday, February 29.
- Keep working on the ArcGIS Tutorial. You should be through the tutorial by the end of this week (Friday February 24).
- Complete the Delaware Data Inventory as soon as possible, but no later than next Wednesday (February 29). You need to complete this before doing the 2nd part of the take home mid term exam.
- Get going on the Take Home Mid Term Exam. The first part is relatively easy, the second part can be a bit of a bear. Don’t put it off!
I am away tomorrow (Thursday February 23) through next tuesday (February 28th) at a conference. Email me if anything comes up.