- Introduction to the Tutorial (updated for ArcGIS 9.3)
- Make sure, before you leave, that you understand how to do the tutorial.
- Access to Sci Ctr and Room.
- Copy the tutorial files into a new folder (with your name) in the Geog 355 folder on your computer.
- Blog chapter by chapter notes/comments (brief) with any questions, problems, key functions learned.
Green Mapping Projects
- Progress: Car, bike, and walking routes on campus (home to class) for physiological measures; contact for Olentangy River Project (Erin Miller, Green Coordinator, City of Columbus; old project: proposed Olentangy River Trail map), OWU air travel (?).
- The Green Trail Proposal (PDF): use as a model (adjust to your project).
- Create new mock-ups on paper: update the sketches (back table in GIS lab): use paper, Delaware Maps
- Presentation of proposal (and due as PDF) on project blog Monday (Feb 21)
- Mark Cooper visit next week (M or W?)